How can I get involved?
There are lots of ways to get involved with Transition Darebin.
- Help us get our awareness raising events underway.
- Come along to one of our gatherings.
- You can join one of the existing projects.
- You can start your own project. Check out our Project Seedbank to see what ideas for Transition projects have already been put on the table by Darebin residents. Here’s how to get started on a project.
- If you are thinking about starting a project you might also be considering forming a partnership.
- Take on a coordination role in Transition Darebin – or become a back-up person for someone who’s in a role (great way to learn the ropes without a big time commitment).
- Maybe you’d like to take on a discrete task in your own time? Check out our Wishlist for discrete tasks you might be able to help us knock off!
If you’d like to talk to someone about how you can get involved, email transitiondarebin[at]gmail.com.