Transition Darebin Gathering this Thursday at Loophole

11 September, 2011 at 4:15 pm 5 comments

Hi everyone, hope to see y’all at our next gathering: this Thursday the 15th at Loophole.

Loophole Community Centre
670 High St Thornbury (near corner of Normanby Ave)
Admin 7-8pm
General Gathering 8pm

Advertisements

Entry filed under: Uncategorized.

Heart and Soul links SWAP@Northcote Library Food Garden (NLFG)

5 Comments Add your own

• 1. kim  |  21 August, 2011 at 10:18 am

I cant get to this, but very keen to help with reservoir food swap, please let me know what I can do to help

• 2. gracemccall01  |  21 August, 2011 at 8:25 pm

Hi Kim,

Very soon I will post on the website and TD google group about a meeting to discuss starting the reservoir swap.

I look forward to meeting you.

Annerliegh

• 3. kim  |  22 August, 2011 at 9:10 am

excellent, Annerleigh. I go to the Coburg swap and have wanted one in resa. How do I know if I am in the google group?

• 4. Annerliegh Pappos  |  22 August, 2011 at 9:45 am

Good question! If you send me an email which states your name, email address and permission to to put you on the TD email list I will either check or put you on it (actually the membership coordinator Marion will do that part).
    Best email is gatherings@transitiondarebon.org
    Annerliegh

• 5. Annerliegh Pappos  |  11 September, 2011 at 8:18 pm

Kim, I can’t seem to work out how to contact you directly! However I have set a date for the swap meeting to be held at Resa Neighbourhood Centre. I will put up posters and on the webpage soon. Hope to see you there.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Trackback this post  |  Subscribe to the comments via RSS Feed

Categories

Enter your email address to receive notifications of new Transition Darebin posts by email.

Join 81 other followers

Twitter Posts

• TD in the Pub event-Good Wood & Principled Paper. An important talk on the forestry industry. Francesca's Bar High… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… <tweeted: 2 weeks ago
  • What's new in renewable energy?. Find out tonight! Event-Transition in the Pub. Venue-303 High st, Northcote. Time-7.30pm. See u there! <tweeted: 1 year ago
  • 2016's first Transition Darebin Coordination Group Meeting -Mon 18th 7.30pm. All Welcome. venue- 52 Johnson st, Thornbury. info_0433 886 006 <tweeted: 1 year ago

Feeds